- Manage the company’s accounts and, more generally, its financial health.
- Carry out closing operations and prepare the tax package.
- Control banking operations.
- Establish accounting books.
- Carry out payrolls and social declarations.
- Prepare the elements necessary for the establishment of annual summary documents (income statement and balance sheet).
- Carry out management work (breakeven point, cash budget, etc.)
- previous experience in an accounting or freight forwarding firm
- a minimum of 8 years of experience is required