Annual planning and control of administrative management: monitoring of goals and objectives, compliance with regulations and procedures.
Administration of assets, control, management and maintenance.
Hiring, induction, training plans and career plans for staff.
Preparation of procedure manuals and function manuals.
Implementation of hygiene, safety and occupational health processes.
Management of the work environment.
– Training in Business Administration or related branches.
– 1-3 years experience in similar positions.
– Management of MS Office at an advanced level.
– Management of Accounting (desirable).
– Availability for monthly trips to the field.