1. Order goods according to the requirements in the picking list.
2. Ensure that the goods are received in the correct quantity and quality as required by the user. Transfer documents to relevant department if necessary.
3. Goods kept in the warehouse must be stored in appropriate conditions of temperature, light, humidity, etc., goods must be arranged in accordance with regulations for easy inspection and collection.
4. Gathering goods in the right places. Make sure to meet the requirements of warehouse management processes such as FEFO, goods near the expiration date. Immediately notify the supervisor when there is any difference in the goods for settlement.
1. Having 1 year or more experience in the same field