- You are responsible for the recognition of students with a disability.
- You map the handicap situations on the basis of the student’s characteristics, his/her study project and the environmental characteristics (in terms of learning and living). Through this assessment you advise the necessary facilities.
- You activate the necessary actors and support actions. You are responsible for the coordination of all actions taken by different actors (internal and external to the institution) to support the student.
- You are responsible for the students of the campus, and you also provide support to the faculty teaching staff.
- You have at least a master’s degree in humanities or equivalent professional experience.
- You preferably have experience in advising and guiding students with a disability, and you have knowledge of higher education and equal opportunities.