- Respond to telephone calls effectively & Develop inquiries about services, services, transactions in accordance with the Bank’s internal legal acts.
- Provide comprehensive advice to existing & potential customers of the Bank by phone or other means of telecommunication, stimulate customer interest in the services & products offered by the Bank.
- Cross-selling banking services products among existing & potential customers by telephone or other means of telecommunications.
- Respond promptly to card inquiries (transaction information, card blocking / unblocking services) by constantly working with the Payment Cards , Fraud Monitoring Division to protect customer interests.
Required Education & Skill
- Higher education in economics, finance or other fields
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service
- Experience in service, telemarketing, marketing promotion or marketing will be an advantage.