- Check the quarterly and annual closures of the group companies and prepare the related reports for the Management;
- collect the data necessary for drafting the forecast and budget of the group companies;
- process the data, perform the analysis of deviations from the budget, identify the possible causes and build reports on the results;
- contribute to the development and updating of the industrial plan for group companies;
- contribute to the implementation of analytical accounting for group companies;
- contribute to the implementation of the product cost and the analysis of the margins of the group companies;
The ideal candidate has at least 2-3 years of experience in the required role, is reliable and proactive, has excellent organizational and time management skills.
Knowledge of accounting, administrative and financial processes;