- Monitoring and control of all activities of the agricultural sustainability program.
- Develop and dictate training related to biodiversity programs, sustainability, farmer profitability, job security in the agricultural area.
- Monitoring and control of the child labor prevention program.
- Green tobacco disease prevention program.
- Conduct field visits.
- Negotiation of sustainability strategies.
- Be a graduate of agricultural engineering, agricultural engineering, industrial engineering, chemical engineering, or a related career.
- Be located in the area and be willing to travel throughout the national territory.
- Have an advanced level of English.