· Responsible for overall operational success
· Organize activity schedules and assign responsibilities to employees to ensure productivity.
· Supervise employee performance and conduct periodic evaluations to help improve services
· Maintain records of estimates, income, and expenditures.
· Can solve problems if they arise related to hotel services, facilities and policies.
· Promote and market the hotel
· Skills in communication and customer service
· High leadership ability
· Mastering Ms. Office
· Can speak English
· Min 2-3 years of work experience in hospitality