- As a consultant in the management, you work closely with our managing directors and are an important support in their tasks.
- You are responsible for creating presentations, press clippings, reports and decision-making templates.
- You will take on the research and preparation of relevant topics and identify strategic growth opportunities for pilot.
- You are a reliable companion in continuous processes, take on the management of your own projects in cooperation with other departments and ensure that decisions become swift action.
- You have excellent MS Office skills, especially Power Point and Excel you can master in your sleep.
- You have a very good university degree in business administration, media / communication studies or in a comparable course of study.