We are looking for professionals to support the financial management control of projects for global clients.
We offer you to lead a team that provides management control services from the beginning to the end of the contract performing budget analysis and monitoring of financial projection,
reconciliation of services vs. billing and collections, including monitoring of variations and monitoring of discrepancies;
providing advice to our corporate officers and client-related teams.
In addition to being in charge of the supervision and personal and professional growth of the team within our company.
- Be a student or graduate of economics or related sciences
- Possess +1 year of work experience in administrative, accounting, financial tasks or in similar positions
- specific experience in Management Control, Forecasting, Planning and / or budgeting.
- Good communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in team coordination and supervision
- Own and team time management ability to meet challenging deadlines
- Advanced English
- Intermediate / advanced excel
- Full or part time availability