- Assists the purchasing office with relevant information on materials, sketches, dimensions, and other characteristics of raw materials.
- Together with other staff members supervises the operation of equipment and their maintenance (production line, distillery, boilers, etc.).
- Assess the needs and problems for technical issues that require solutions for the smooth running of the work process, directs and proposes ways and forms of their solution.
- Coordinates the work together with the Enologist for the preparation of each machine for each work process.
- Organizes, designs and certifies the need for spare parts (parts, tools and equipment).
1. To have higher education, MECHANICAL ENGINEERING;
2. Have similar work experience, over 5 years;