- Introduce, advise and convince customers to use your products/services
- Search, maintain and develop a network of potential customers and partners in many fields (directly or indirectly).
- Directly perform and urge the performance of the contract, including delivery procedures, issuing invoices, and checking the quality of delivered products with customers.
Receive and handle customer complaints about product quality, delivery time….
- Resolve customer problems and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction and reliability in accordance with the correct process.
- College degree or above majoring in Business Administration, Economics, Commerce, Marketing.
- Proficient in using office computers, work-related software, working independently.