Resolve level 1 and 2 incidents and problems and assist users:
Configure and diagnose printer problems; messaging (user side), connection on smartphones, tablets, network on Windows environment, Office suite; Antivirus, RDP connection. –
First diagnosis in the event of a problem with a business application
General assistance to users in the use of the IT tool.
Supervise and guarantee the availability of all the systems and networks infrastructure, and take the necessary actions following any incidents and problems.
In the event of an anomaly detected: creation of a ticket.
Carrying out of the first diagnosis.
- Resolve and / or track the resolution of the ticket
- Drafting of the intervention report and reporting.
- Manage, administer and optimize the server and storage infrastructure.
- Administer and troubleshoot user and infrastructure data backup solutions
- Security status monitoring (backup / antivirus).