- Know the needs in the countries where the organization operates in order to present and promote new project proposals;
- Define, implement and evaluate intervention strategies in the assigned geographical area;
- Plan and define the financing channels;
- Carry out a proactive scouting activity and define an access strategy to the calls;
- Monitor the publication of new calls and verify the participation requirements;
- Conceive and draft new project proposals in response to specific calls. Prepare the documentation, with particular attention to the administrative part, and present the project;
- Degree in social sciences, political sciences, international cooperation sciences;
- At least 5 years of experience in the writing, coordination and technical and financial management of development cooperation projects in developing countries.