Assisting in the monitoring, support and ongoing maintenance of IT equipment;
Assisting in controlling the inventory of IT assets;
Supporting the execution of preventive activities;
Support to the company’s environment (maintenance, update and support).
Researching and proposing technology changes.
- Studying: Superior in Informatics – Computer Networks, Information Sciences, Information Systems or related areas;
- Domain on Windows 7, 8 and 10 operating systems.
- Basic knowledge of Linux operating system.
- Intermediate knowledge in Office.
- Intermediate knowledge in backup routines.
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server.