- Accompaniment, assistance and typing for an intern with a disability. Alongside this, diverse and extensive legal work, including – seeking rulings and bills, preparing legal opinions, and appeals before appearance, examining legal issues, and accompanying a variety of hearings in the district courts.
- Performing a variety of management, research and control tasks in accordance with the need and instructions of the superiors.
- Regular updating in the computer system: opening and closing files, data improvement, and more.
- An undergraduate / graduate student actually studying at a recognized educational institution, priority will be given to an outstanding law student.
- Responsibility and dedication.