- Monthly monitoring of results and scope.
- Manage the training process: setting up and monitoring the plan.
- Manage the development process ensuring compliance with the People Cycle calendar for DC and FC staff: performance evaluations, development plan.
- Manages and coordinates personnel administration: concepts of daily report, settlement, operation of the Smartime system. Control of hr. extras, francs, vacations, etc.
- Know and put into practice benefits, induction process, performance management, recognitions and industrial relations.
- Technical support for the autonomous management of the team.
- Degree Title: Industrial Engineer, Degree in Labor Relations, Degree in Administration, Public Accountant, Degree in Human Resources.
- Preferably with knowledge of HR management tools