- As a logistics employee, you sort different types of letters and parcels – by hand, but also by machine: you work with sorting machines and scanners, for example.
- In everything you do, you always pay attention to order and accuracy.
- You work in fixed shifts: each sorting center has a morning, afternoon and night shift.
- You are at least 18 years old and physically fit to carry loads.
- In addition, you have completed a minimum of primary education.
- You can present a certificate of good conduct and morals.