1) An engineer who can lead the production guidance and quality control in the production process of procured equipment.
2) Evaluation and guidance of manufacturing and quality control methods at vendors
3) Evaluation and guidance of on-site production and quality control methods
4) Evaluation of inspectors
5) Troubleshooting from a material point of view
6) Customer explanation and discussion regarding quality control procedures, inspection results, troubles, etc.
1) Experience as a quality control or design engineer in the manufacture of procured equipment
2) Preferential treatment for those who are fluent in English, those who are familiar with international standards, or those who have qualifications related to welding and non-destructive inspection