- Search providers
- Compare and weigh prices from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Rate the quality of purchased products
- Enter order details (e.g. supplier, quantity, price) into internal data
- Update records of purchased products, shipping and invoice information
- Prepare purchase reports, including cost breakdowns
- University degree in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Good reading and writing English is an advantage.
- Knowledge of MS Office. Understanding of ERP is a plus
- Having 3-5 years of experience in the field of Purchasing