1. Perform quality monitoring of interpreters
2. Identify opportunities for improvement and provide comprehensive feedback
3. Report possible bad practices and solve problems on the spot directly with the interpreters after coordinating with operations.
4. Measure and manage compliance with quality goals in the performance of the interpreter
5. Participate in a comprehensive manner in calibrations with customers
6. Execute assessments and screenings of new candidates, supporting the recruitment area
7. Collaborate in the training process for new candidates
8. Support the development of new teaching materials and instructional communications
Bachelor’s degree in translation and interpretation, administration, hospitality or related careers.
Advanced English level
Intermediate level Microsoft office management