- Survey of the profile requirements with the area leader involved, in order to function as a strategic ally in the search for candidates aligned with the organization’s objectives.
- Publication of notices in different recruitment sources.
- Establish contact and alliances with Consultants, Universities or Institutions that allow generating databases of eligible candidates.
- Carrying out CV Screening, telephone surveys and psychotechnical interviews / evaluations.
- Preparation of psychotechnical reports.
- Other activities inherent to the process of induction of new candidates.
- Degree in psychology, RRLL, HR or related careers.
- Experience of at least 3 years in tasks inherent to the role (preferably in recruitment and selection).
- Experience in managing profiles aligned to the Retail area of top-level organizations or multinational companies (desirable).