- Acting with regulatory activities, records and health authorizations.
- Evaluate technical and legal documents against requirements for product registration / certification of good practices / licensing.
- Prepare/assemble dossiers for product registration in accordance with sanitary legislation.
- Meet the demands of registration requirements, renewals and changes.
- Plan and execute administrative routines related to regulatory affairs.
- Complete higher education in Pharmacy, Biomedicine or related fields.
- Specialization in Regulatory Affairs will be a differential.