- Election and marking of lots, soil sampling in the assigned locations.
- Experiment creation and mapping using Breeders Desktop tools.
- Coordinate labeling activities, Quality evaluation, Sowing.
- Participate in the review and update of the phenotyping protocol.
- Fluid communication with Sowing, Harvesting and Producers teams.
- Plan and coordinate the Harvest team.
Graduated Agronomist Engineer.
Seed management experience at least 2 years (desirable).
Computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word,)