- As a site manager you are responsible for the management and coordination of our sites. You manage a team of foremen, workers and subcontractors.
- You prepare measurement statements, progress statements and settlements and you are responsible for the call-up of materials and the working hours control.
- You are responsible for planning, safety and quality on your sites.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction or industrial engineering.
- An extensive set of people skills.
- A creative and analytical attitude. You know that sometimes you have to look at things from a different angle in order to come to a solution.
|Job Category||CIVIL ENGINEER|